Columbus are a single site operation with the major benefit of having all our technical and service departments here in Middelburg. This enables us to offer exciting career opportunities for outstanding people in a range of areas, including metallurgy, engineering, information technology, production, human resources, logistics, national and international commercial and financial disciplines.
Situated in Middelburg, employees enjoy country benefits - eco-tourism, fishing, hiking and living, while being close to the city.
We search for people that:
- are professional;
- are academically qualified;
- are enthusiastic;
- are ready for growth and learning; and
- enjoy challenges.
Benefits, Bursaries and Training
- people centered culture;
- policy of lifelong learning;
- stainless career paths (diverse learning around a core concept);
- competitive pay and benefits; and
- learning programmes.
- Graduates / diplomats (mechanical, electrical/electronics, control & instrumentation, industrial, metallurgical).
- Structured Engineer in Training Programmes accredited by ECSA.
- Apprenticeships and Operator training programmes accredited by MERSETA
- Opportunities are advertised in local newspapers
- Bursaries are made available for exceptional candidates in the above disciplines.
- Bursary opportunities are advertised in local newspapers and at leading Universities in the country.